At Firehouse Financial we have access to many insurance companies and different types of life insurance policies. This allows us to provide a life insurance plan that can help maximize coverage at the cost that fits your budget.
Term Life Insurance
It is a cost-effective form of life insurance offering coverage for a specified period of time. This type of policy may allow you to convert over to a permanent policy should your needs change down the road. Term Life Insurance may be an option for you if:
- You are looking for an affordable life insurance option that provides maximum coverage.
- Your protection needs to include paying for large expenses such as your child’s education or a mortgage.
- You want to purchase an additional supplement policy to your existing Permanent Life Insurance policy.
Permanent Life Insurance
This type of policy covers you throughout your lifetime. Permanent Life Insurance includes Whole Life, Universal Life and Variable Universal Life. It may be an option for you if:
- You want to purchase coverage that will not expire as you get older, and last throughout your entire lifetime.
- You like the benefit of building cash value with your Life Insurance policy.
- You like the idea that your premiums will stay at a flat rate and will not increase throughout your policy.
- You like flexibility in the options available to you.
Other Insurance Companies Used by Our Members
These companies may not be endorsed by Local 2881, but are used by our members.